Search your topic in Java2share
Servlets & JSP
1. What is IOC (or Dependency Injection)?
2. What are the different types of IOC (dependency injection) ?
3. What are the benefits of IOC (Dependency Injection)?
4. What is Spring ?
5. What are the advantages of Spring framework?
6. What are features of Spring ?
7 . What is web module?
8. What are the types of Dependency Injection Spring supports?
9. What is Bean Factory ?
10. What is Application Context?
11. What is the difference between Bean Factory and Application Context ?
12. What are the common implementations of the Application Context ?
13. How is a typical spring implementation look like ?
14. What is the typical Bean life cycle in Spring Bean Factory Container ?
15. What do you mean by Bean wiring ?
16. What do you mean by Auto Wiring?
17. What is DelegatingVariableResolver?
18. How to integrate Java Server Faces (JSF) with Spring?
19. What is Java Server Faces (JSF) - Spring integration mechanism?
20. What is Significance of JSF- Spring integration ?
21. How to integrate your Struts application with Spring?
22. What are ORM’s Spring supports ?
23. What are the ways to access Hibernate using Spring ?
24. How to integrate Spring and Hibernate using HibernateDaoSupport?
25. What are Bean scopes in Spring Framework ?
26. What is AOP?
27. How the AOP used in Spring?
28. What do you mean by Aspect ?
29. What do you mean by JointPoint?
30. What do you mean by Advice?
31. What are the types of Advice?
32. What are the types of the transaction management Spring supports ?
33. What are the benefits of the Spring Framework transaction management ?
34. Why most users of the Spring Framework choose declarative transaction management ?
35. Explain the similarities and differences between EJB CMT and the Spring Framework's declarative transaction management ?
36. What are object/relational mapping integratio6 module?
37. When to use programmatic and declarative transaction management ?
38. Explain about the Spring DAO support ?
39. What are the exceptions thrown by the Spring DAO classes ?
40. What is SQLExceptionTranslator ?
41. What is Spring's JdbcTemplate ?
42. What is PreparedStatementCreator ?
43. What is SQLProvider ?
44. What is RowCallbackHandler ?
45. What are the differences between EJB and Spring ?
46 . Do I need any other SOAP framework to run Spring Web Services?
47 . I get NAMESPACE_ERR exceptions when using Spring-WS. What can I do about it?
48 .Does Spring-WS run under Java 1.3?
49. Does Spring-WS work under Java 1.4?
50 .Does Spring-WS work under Java 1.6?
51 . Why do the Spring-WS unit tests fail under Mac OS X?
52 . What is SAAJ?
53 . What version of SAAJ does my application server support?
54 .I get a NoSuchMethodError when using SAAJ. What can I do about it?
55 . I get an UnsupportedOperationException "This class does not support SAAJ 1.1" when I use SAAJ under WebLogic 9. What can I do about it?
56 . I get an UnsupportedOperationException "This class does not support SAAJ 1.1" when I use SAAJ under WebLogic 10. What can I do about it?
57 . I get an IndexOutOfBoundsException when I use SAAJ under JBoss. What can I do about it?
58 . Does Spring-WS run on IBM WebSphere?
59. Why does Spring-WS only support contract-first?
60 . How do I retrieve the WSDL from a Service?
61 What is web module?
62 What is a BeanFactory?
63 What is AOP Alliance?
64 What is Spring configuration file?
65 .What does a simple spring application contain?
66 What is XMLBeanFactory?
67 . What are important ApplicationContext implementations in spring framework?
68 . Explain Bean lifecycle in Spring framework?
69 What is bean wiring?
70 How do add a bean in spring application?
71. What are singleton beans and how can you create prototype beans?
72 . What are the important beans lifecycle methods?
73 . How can you override beans default lifecycle methods?
74 . What are Inner Beans?
75. What are the different types of bean injections?
76. What is Auto wiring?
77 . What are different types of Autowire types?
78. What are the different types of events related to Listeners?
79. What is an Aspect?
80 . What is a Jointpoint?
81 What is an Advice?
82 What is a Pointcut?
83 What is an Introduction in AOP?
84 What is a Target?
85 . What is a Proxy?
86 .What is meant by Weaving?
87 What are the different points where weaving can be applied?
88 . What are the different advice types in spring?
89 What are the different types of AutoProxying?
90 What kind of exceptions those spring DAO classes throw?
91 What is DataAccessException?
92 How can you configure a bean to get DataSource from JNDI?
93 How can you create a DataSource connection pool?
94 How JDBC can be used more efficiently in spring framework?
95 How JdbcTemplate can be used?
96 How do you write data to backend in spring using JdbcTemplate?
97 Explain about PreparedStatementCreator?
98 Explain about BatchPreparedStatementSetter?
99. Explain about RowCallbackHandler and why it is used?